Preorders are open for a limited time to ensure we are able to hit the requirements needed to bring these pretty pieces to production. Preorder items are not ready to ship items, and will not arrive to you for several weeks after ordering closes. We open up preorders to allow you the chance to select the exact size/style without having to "beat the crowd" during a drop.
Preorder Terms & Conditions:
- Preorders are typically open for ordering anywhere between 3-5 days of sale start date, however to ensure a timely delivery we will close preorders once we hit our order requirements.
- Preorders are ordered for you in your preferred size(s). Please make sure to order the size needed for the estimated time of delivery, to ensure proper fit.
- Once your preorder is placed, we cannot modify or cancel your order.
- Preorders may take up to 8 weeks to fulfill. Please note the estimated turn around time ("TAT") given during the preorder window.
- Preorders estimated TAT does not include the shipping method selected at checkout. Delivery times are subject to USPS or UPS' shipping policies and timelines.
- We always try our best to estimate the timeline for preorders, however there's always a chance for an unforeseen delays at either the factory, shipping carrier or at ECC HQ. We will do our best to communicate delays on our website and through our Insiders Group.
- To avoid order processing delays we ask that you do not mix carts with non-preorder items. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of those "extra" items.
- All pre-orders are Final Sale, however we will offer a one-time exchange for a similar item should there be an issue with your items.
- We are unable to adjust your order once it is placed. This includes adding discounts to your order, changing sizes, styles, shipping address, order merging, etc.
- Please be sure to read full details on the Preorder page.
- Double check all sizes prior to checking out. Remember these items will not arrive for several weeks, so make sure you are ordering sizes for the future, not for today.
- Make sure you enter the correct shipping address.
- If you have any questions about your preorder, email us at email@example.com with your order # and we will do our best to assist you.
By placing a preorder, you agree to the above stated policies.